
Map of the Area |
Owl |
 |

A detail |

Gracechurch Street reflection |

The Foyer of 120 Fenchurch St with ever changing
ceiling |

Play it yourself |

View from the roof garden |

Walkway |

Looking down |

Towards St Pauls |
 |

Sitting in the sunlight |

A glimpse of the "Gherkin" |

The "Walkie-Talkie" |

Towards Tower Bridge |

Clipped Hedge |

The Old Church raised |

Fen Court |

Great Tower Street |

Fenchurch Street Station |
Cafe Nero for
lunch |

Towards "All Hallows at the Tower" church |

Art "Lupine
Flower" |

The Ship Tavern |

St Margaret Patten's |

The Nave |

Enclosed pew |
 |

The floors are numbered, were they precast? |

Fine horses |

Skinners Hall plus their flag |

Gate to Skinners Hall |

Entrance tunnel
|

See Link at top of the page for the Guild History |

Outer Hall |
 |

"Charity, Education, Hospitality" the Guild motto |
 |

Memorial
|

Not Grinling Gibbons work |

Chandelier from Catharine the Great during Hanseatic
times |

Ornate Carpet |

Twelve Mirrors |

The Banqueting Hall |

Lined by paintings |

Carpet with Lynx and "Ermine" patterns. Ermine is
three dots and a tail below. |

The only plate salvaged from the burnt down medieval Skinners Hall |
Wall
Bracket |

One of the paintings |

Silver Cupboard |

One of Five Silver Cocks |

Committee Room |

Silver Snuff Box |

Thomas Smythe first
Governor of the East India Company
|

His Wife |
 |

Multi-tone gong |

Court Room |

Lounge |

Master's Seat |
 |
 |

Printing Press |

Gallery |

General Monk...... |
 |

Arms of Charles II |

A Terrace |

Another Chandelier |

The Undercroft |

Mediaeval Strong Box |
 |

Part of the Wine Cellar |

Remains of the emptied out Undercroft . The arch spanned
the Walbrook river that runs underneath |

Silver Bowl |

Barrel store in the Undercroft that was filled with
rubble after the Great Fire of London 1666. |

One of the Oldest Bell in UK cast in 1190 |

Lynx (more like a lion) |

Tour ending with a cup of tea! |